Wednesday 16 January 2013

Wishlist #1

First wishlist of 2013


1All Black Low Converses- £44.99- Office. I have wanted these for ages, because I already bought the white version and I think the black versions look more suitable for winter and cold weather and black goes with a lot more clothing than other colours that you can get. These converse are also very hard to find and only a few shoe stores sell them and they sell out really quickly, so I might have to purchase these as soon as possible.
http://www.office.co.uk/mens/converse/all_star_ox_low/21/576/3967/1/1?fs=576

2Ostrich Zip Around Handbag- £45- Topshop. I saw this on the Topshop website and have fallen in love with it! I love it because it isn't too casual so you could use it for a night out, but it could also be used just as well for daytime with leggings and a hoodie or over sized jumper. It also has quite a lot of different compartments, which is always a plus for bits and pieces to save them going to the bottom of your bag, such as your phone or chewing gum. http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=8774676&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208548&parent_categoryId=204484&pageSize=200


3Grey Eagle Print Oversized T-Shirt- £15- River Island. I like this t-shirt because it is oversized which makes it easy to wear with either jeans, jeggings, skirts or even leggings, because it will probably be long enough to go over your bum. I also like the rolled up sleeves, because it makes it different from other t-shirts. I also like the retro feel of the t-shirt, which would work well with any casual outfit or even going out to a meal tucked into a black skater skirt.

http://www.riverisland.com/women/t-shirts--vests--sweats/print-t-shirts--vests/Grey-eagle-print-oversized-t-shirt-632205

4Victorian Stone Ring- £6.50- Topshop. I absolutely love rings, and this one isn't too expensive, especially since it is from Freedom Jewellery from Topshop. It is also looks quite expensive and it looks like its from a vintage shop/market. I love the pale pink colour of the centre stone as well although it is not semi precious, it still looks just as effective. http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=8796671&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208556&parent_categoryId=204484&pageSize=200


5Jacket- £29.99- H&M. I have liked this style of coats for a long time now, and I bought myself a cream colour version last year in the January sales, but I still really like the khaki colour, because it goes with more clothing and shoes and they seem more in fashion at the moment. It is also a reasonable price and looks like a good quality coat.

http://www.hm.com/gb/product/04161?article=04161-A 

6Black Floral Print Sleeveless Peplum Top- £25.99- River Island. I love the print on this top, because many floral prints are either too bright or too busy, however this print is very demure but still stands out against the black background of the top. I think this top would look really nice with disco pants or leather leggings for a night out, or in the day time you could easily tuck the peplum detailing into a black skater skirt or into high waisted jeans for a more casual look.

http://www.riverisland.com/women/tops/peplum-tops/Black-floral-print-sleeveless-peplum-top-634077

7Black Wide Strap Cage Wedges- £24.99- New Look. These wedges are nice because they are not too high and they aren't too expensive, but they still look like they are good quality and will last a long time. They also look quite comfortable and they are easy to match to outfits because they are black. They would also be perfect for a night out or even in the daytime in summer. 

http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/black-wide-strap-cage-wedges_269303301

40 comments:

  1. Loving the eagle print tee!

    Lovely blog - thank you so much for your comment. I have followed you on bloglovin.

    Keep in touch! x

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to buy the tshirt haha!
      I love your blog too and thank you!
      I shall! x

      Delete
  2. Great selection! Love the peplum top!
    Nice blog, what about following each other?


    xx Karolina
    CARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Wishlist! I love the floral Peplum top! Its amazing

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the follow dear! I'm your newest follower xoxoxo

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i like number 5 so much. Great :o)

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you now too love <3
    I love that outfit!!

    Coreena
    http://drownedinfashiondreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!
    Wanna follow each other?
    xoxo, Wieczora (◔‿◔)
    from http://wieczoranien.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Sure thing! I'll follow you now!
      xx

      Delete
  8. love your wishlist! wish it was mine! following you on gfc! hope you will follow back!

    BITE MY STYLE


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, I have followed you back! xx

      Delete
  9. That bag is awesome, I want it :)

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the colour! I love all of the Collection 2000 nail polishes, so cheap but good quality!
      Your blog is lovely! I followed you! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  10. Beautiful clothes! I love this collection!



    I'm following you blog :) I hope you will do the same thing on my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!
      Sure thing, followed you back now!
      xx

      Delete
  11. i want that tee!!
    maybe you would like to follow each other?
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the ring, tee, and peplum top- so cute!! Great blog :) Newest follower!

    --Allie

    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i would wear everything on your wishlist! the peplum top is calling my name though, i agree it would look so nice with black disco pants on a night out :) following back xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome!

    followed :)

    <3

    xx

    liveshivnow.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love that bag & top!! so cute!!

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh I love so many of these items! You are gonna be the death of my money saving endevour!! Aha, i really like that peplum top and i agree about the print - i think it looks a lot more grown up and sophisticated (and expensive!) than many of the other floral prints you might find on the high street - seriously considering buying it! :)

    Absolutely love your blog, definitely following! :) xx

    http://mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha sorry about that, but they are all just so nice! I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or not!
      Thank you very much!! xx

      Delete
  17. amazing wishlist expecially the floral top!

    Would like to follow each other on GFC??? ♥

    Look at my blog ^_^
    Facebook



    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the Wedges!!!!
    Followed, you have a great blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those wedges and that oxblood colored bag are amazing!! I'd take one of all those items. Great blog, I love your header :) I am now following you.

    Hope you can check out my blog!

    ninikat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this wishlist x
    ps- your captcha is on x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Definitely love the peplum top and the wedges! =)
    Will follow you now for more of your blogs. I'm starting mine, hope you could follow me as well... a fellow fashion and food lover from the other side of your world. =) Thanks!

    http://silentbustle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete