Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Resolutions

2013
This year I'm planning on setting a new years resolution, which I will achieve. I've combined two of my most difficult goals to keep; eating healthier foods and doing more exercise! I'd rather sit on the sofa, eat snacks and watch a movie than go jogging and eat an apple, however this year will hopefully be different! Its also that time of year again where everyone says that they will set themselves ridiculous goals or change to become 'new person', however I personally think you should set a realistic goal for yourself. Because hey you know yourself whether you are eating too much or setting yourself impossible goals! 


BRING IT ON 


2 comments:

  1. I would suggest that you enlist the help of friends for help and try something like one of those new pedometers: Fitbit, Striiv, Nike Fuel, Jawbone. Making a game of it makes it easier. Doing this by yourself makes it harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that youve started a blog right on the new year, means you can chart your year as an online diary which is cute haha! lovely blog, keep up the hard work, every year I set myself them goals too of eating healthier and already this year I broke it, I have no willpower at all Have an amazing new year

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete