Thursday 17 January 2013

VO5 Products

Hair products are my guilty pleasure!

Recently, I bought the new dry shampoo from the VO5 range and I loved it! Normally, I would always opt for Batiste dry shampoo and I've always found them to be really good, however the last bottle I bought of Batiste was just full of water! Nothing was coming out from the bottle and I kept trying it and nothing was coming out. So when I saw that there was a new dry shampoo, I decided to try it out and I am so glad I did. I plan on doing a review on the dry shampoo very soon, so watch out for that. Then, today I was in Sainsbury's and saw that the VO5 shampoo's and conditioner's were on offer, £1.95 from £3.90, so I decided to pick some up. There were 3 different types of the hair products, but I decided on getting the versions for damaged and heat styled hair, because I use a lot of heat on my hair nearly everyday, so I thought it would be the best for my type of hair. 



I have yet to actually try them out, because I only bought them earlier today, therefore I might write a post to update you about if they actually do nourish and repair your hair as these products claim to do. However, I have had a sneaky sniff of them and they smell insanely good so I am hoping that they work wonders on my hair.Also, I was planning on purchasing the separate VO5 bottle of argan oil for £4.99 anyway before I bought these products, however I read the back of the bottle in the shop and found out that both the shampoo and the conditioner already contain the oil in them, which is a big plus for these products and save you from spending more money on the argan oil. I've had a look around the other beauty chains online, such as Superdrug and Boots, to see if they have any offers on them and in Superdrug at the moment, they are selling the 250ml versions for only 99p, which is a bargain! Also, in Boots, they are selling the full 500ml bottles for only £1.79, which is half price! How can you say no to that?!

Links to buy shampoo:
Boots: 
500ML→ http://www.boots.com/en/VO5-Nourish-Me-Truly-Shampoo-500ml_1257464/
Superdrug:
250ML http://www.superdrug.com/professional-hair-care/vo5-nourish-me-truly-shampoo-250ml/invt/267656/
Links to buy conditioner:
Boots:
500ML→ http://www.boots.com/en/VO5-Nourish-Me-Truly-Conditioner-500ml_1257450/
Superdrug: 
250ML:  http://www.superdrug.com/haircare/vo5-nourish-me-truly-conditioner-250ml/invt/267660/
Links to buy dry shampoo:
Boots
http://www.boots.com/en/VO5-Refresh-Me-Quick-Dry-Shampoo-200ml_1262111/


18 comments:

  1. VO5 is one of my favourites. Followed back :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may be mine now to haha!
      Thank you xx

      Delete
  2. Nice products!
    Follow for follow?
    Followed you!

    allthingsdesirable.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try the shampoo and conditioner :) xx

    loraphilp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great review. I used to love VO5 products as well !:)
    follow each other ?

    http://chicfabcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to see the review of them, after you have tried them out :D
    I'm following you now, are you going to follow me back?? xx

    http://www.lifeasizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will put it up tomorrow! :-)
      And I will follow you back right now!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) I've never tried dry shampoo, I've only ever used baby powder, which actually works quite well :)

    Looking forward to more of your posts :) xx
    fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried baby powder! I might give it a go!
      Thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  7. I might try the Vo5 dry shampoo! My most recent bottles of batiste have been a let down too, maybe they've changed the formula or something? :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably have! They have also put the price up as well, hence why I changed and found a better version haha! :-) xx

      Delete
  8. i absolutely love the VO5 products, especially the heat defence! great review and blog:)
    followed you! check my blog out?:) www.trustinvogue.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will follow you back right now! xx

      Delete