Saturday 19 January 2013

BEAUTY WISHLIST #1

First beauty wishlist of 2013

1Lips in Innocent- £8- Topshop. I love the colour of this lipstick and I have seen many good reviews about the Topshop lipsticks. They look so moisturizing and very pigmented, which is always good for a long lasting lipstick. Although, I have been using many of the MUA lipsticks and this is 8x more expensive, I think that it would be worth the extra money, because the colour is just so nice and could easily be worn in the day or at night. 
http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=1&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2256909&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208567&parent_categoryId=208495&pageSize=200#BVRRWidgetID 

2MUA Fur Effect Nail Polish Fluff and Cuddles-£3- Superdrug. I saw this on the Superdrug website a couple of days ago and was amazed at what it does! I have never seen any other products like this and it looks so cool. They also have a variety of different colours, which I also might have to try out. It is also has £1 off on the link below! Bargain. 

http://www.superdrug.com/nails/mua-fur-effect-nail-polish-fluff-and-cuddles/invt/590763/

3Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation- £8.99- Boots/Superdrug. I have wanted to try this foundation for absolutely ages, because so many people have been raving about how light it is, however it still has such a good coverage. It is also has been claimed to be better than MAC foundations, which I was going to buy instead, however I might try this one first and see if it is a good foundation or not. Plus it is also on offer for £5.99 in Boots at the moment.

http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Wake-Me-Up-Make-Up-Foundation-30ml_1246748/

4Rimmel Lasting Finish Strawberry Fizz- £2.99- Superdrug. I love the colour of this nail polish and it would be perfect for the spring/summer. I think this colour would look really nice with putting a matte top coat over the top to change the appearance of the nail polish. It is also on offer for £1.99 in Superdrug, see link below. 
http://www.superdrug.com/nails/rimmel-i-love-lasting-finish-fruties-strawberry-fizz/invt/210697/

5Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash- £6.50- Boots. I have heard so many good reviews about this. Mainly because of the smell of the body wash. I already use the standard Soap and Glory body wash and I love it and couldn't use any other brand of body wash. Therefore, I might have to splash out and try out this version.

http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory-Sugar-Crush-Body-Wash-500ml_1286669/

6Neutrogena Visibly Clear Cream Wash- $4.49- Superdrug. I really liked the 2in1 mask and face wash from Neutrogena, and now I've used that up, I wanted to have a look around for a different face wash. I've heard that the pink grapefruit face wash's smell amazing and actually work and make your face feel really soft and moisturized, and therefore I think I will try out this face wash to see if its any good.

http://www.superdrug.com/face/neutrogena-visibly-clear-cream-wash-150ml/invt/237276/

7 L'Oreal Perfect Blonde Creme Highlight Kit- £6.12- Boots/Superdrug. At the moment, I have 
ombré at the bottom of my hair in blonde and I used this the first time I did it and it worked so well and so much better than the other actual ombré kits you can get. It is also cheaper than many of the other dyes you can get in drugstores. I would recommend this to anyone who wanted to ombré their hair, because it is cheaper, it doesn't dry your hair our and it actually leaves your hair so soft.
http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Perfect-Blonde-Creme-Highlight-Kit_868102/ 

34 comments:

  1. Hello, thanks for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog, of course I would love to follow each other.
    I'm already following you, please follow me back.

    xx Monica
    Makeup And London

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought that Fur Effect nails thing! I'm so excited to pick it up from the post office on Monday! :)

    - Sho
    http://shonalouxo.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment, your blog is pretty cool. I will become a member (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definetely want the first lipstick <333
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com + JOIN MY GIVEAWAY you can win a fab dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to try Topshop lipsticks too! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Topshop lipstick is definitely on my wish list too!! All of the colours are so lovely :) x

    youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I want them all, it was difficult to choose just one colour haha! xx

      Delete
  7. I really like soap and glory stuff, I got a massive set for Christmas and I want it to last forever!!! And it smells awesome!
    Your blog is coolio, I'm following ;)

    R x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really want to try that foundation... My friend has it and loves it! Thanks for the comment, followed!
    Katie xx
    http://gravityandshe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely post! I really want to try that foundation!
    Also I have nominated you for the Liebster Award over on my blog! Check out the rules here :)
    Living In Your Imagination

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm using that Rimmel foundation for a while now and it really is amazing! Great post by the way :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I might have to try it out!
      thank you very much! xx

      Delete
  11. I feel like changing my hair color, maybe I should.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't recommend any of the others because I haven't tried them, but the Sugar Crush bodywash is amazing!! Definitely worth a try :) love the Soap & Glory exfoliating range, and their face scrub is good too! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo might have to give the face scrub a try too then! xx

      Delete
  13. The grapefruit gel smells amazing !

    Come follow me on Bloglovin or give me a like and comment on Facebook! Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This topshop lipstick looks great and reasonably priced too. You can never go wrong with Soap & Glory,it all smells amazing! Great wishlist xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really need to try the sugar crush body wash, heard so many good reviews.

    Sadie x

    www.brandnewbutterflywings.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm trying to follow you but it wont let me! Lovely blog :)
    The Topshop lipsticks are amazing! I am going to do a little review on them soon. I LOVE Soap and Glory stuff they smell amazing!
    I must admit however I do own the Rimmel Strawberry Fizz nail varnish and I really don't like it! It has an extremely thick consistency and the smell is almost pungent. Although if you bought it you will make up your own mind :)
    Personally I think it's a waste and you're better off trying a different one!

    Emily
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are following me now! I look forward to your review! I might give the nail varnish a miss then haha xx

      Delete
  17. I want to try the fur nails from MUA too - it looks really interesting :) x

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete