Sunday 20 January 2013

Liebster Award?!

I literally have no idea what this was, seen as I have only started this blog on the 1st of January, so I am honored to be nominated by Keeley Laura,  livinginyourimaginationYou really should check out her blog, because it is so good and she does really good posts! :-)


It is awarded to blogs who have under 200 followers and I am still in shock that I even have 1 follower, let alone over 30!? I want to thank everyone who reads and comments on my blog, it really means a lot!



The Main Rules are:
You must thank the person who gave you this award
You must display the Liebster award 
You should nominate up to 11 up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Create 11 questions for those you nominate
Notify your nominees and provide a link back to this post


11 things about me:
1) I have an unhealthy obsession with Pepsi Max
2) I have an ex-guide dog who is also called Claire! (We didn't name her!)
3) I'm probably the laziest person you will ever meet
4) I'm scared of spiders, clowns, deep water and needles.
5) I own nearly 350 DVDs, and in my house we have over 600 DVDs
6) I cannot wink at all
 7) Before I die, I want to collect all of the Disney movies and all of the old programs I used to watch, such as Saved by the Bell and Sabrina the Teenage Witch!
8) My favourite TV program would be Gossip Girl
9) I love jumpers
10) My favourite clothing would be leggings, because they go with anything and are so comfy!
11) My favourite beauty product would be my Miss Sporty Concealer, which was my first review on this blog or my Maybelline Dream Smooth Primer, which makes my skin so soft and makes it so easy to apply foundation


11 questions from Keeley!

Where do you see yourselves in 5 years time?
I hope to be finished university and completed a degree in Food and Consumer Studies. I hope to have a job in a supermarket working as a retail buyer, which is where you decide what the supermarket sells on the shop floor.
Do you have any tattoo's or piercings?
I actually have neither! I haven't even got my ears pierced  This is mainly because I am scared of needles, however I currently am deciding whether to get a tattoo, which would help me overcome this fear and I really like tattoo's because they are more personal to you than a piercing. 
Favourite item of clothing/footwear that never lets you down?
My white low converses! I wanted some of these for years. I literally have always loved converses since I was about 8, but I could never justify paying that much for some trainers and I don't think my mum could either because I remember getting Woolworth versions, which were lime green and bright red, I looked like a clown! However, around 10 years later, when I finally purchased them, I now wear them with absolutely everything and they are my favourite shoes ever! 
If you were told you could have one item free of charge for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would probably have to say Pepsi Max, because that's all I really buy at the moment haha!
Heels or flats?
I would have to say flats, because I mostly wear these for Sixth Form and shopping. I only really wear heels for going out, however I do love a good pair of high heels and I probably should wear them more often!
What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to be to bake and design wedding cakes! I absolutely love baking, especially cakes, so this would be my ideal job.
Twitter or Facebook?
I prefer Twitter, because I can follow the people I want to keep updated with, whereas with Facebook you feel more inclined to be 'friends' with people, who you like but you don't really want to know what they are having for dinner or what the weather is like.
One item of clothing you would ban forever?
Hmmm, this was a difficult one! I would say that the one clothing I hate and that I would ban would be woolly cardigans or even jumpers which have holes in them... like this...
If you are going to buy a jumper or cardigan, you mainly buy them because of the cold, so why would you buy one which has holes in!? I've seen some people wear just that, not even with a tank top underneath and that's where my hatred for this kind of clothing came from!
Celebrity crush? 
I have quite a lot of celebrity crushes, but probably I would say that it would be Johnny Depp!  All his films are so good as well and he is just so hot for a middle aged man haha! 
Now who is your embarrassing celebrity crush?
My embarrassing celebrity crush would have to be Harry Styles, because everyone has a crush on Harry Styles, even though he is a bit of player, to say the least!
Who is your favourite designer?
I absolutely love Michael Kors, especially his watches and bracelets! 

The 11 blogs I'm nominating are:


My 11 questions for these blogs are:
If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
What is your favourite chocolate bar?
What is your favourite make up brand?
What could you not live without, and why?
Why did you start your blog?
Who are your favourite bloggers, and why?
Who is your celebrity crush?
Which is your favourite high street fashion brand?
What is your favourite make up brand?
What is your least favourite make up brand?
Do you prefer tea or coffee?

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination, that's so nice of you :) I've done this before though xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      I think you can do it more than once xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for the nomination, very kind!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination and snap! I've just been doing one of these and have nominated your blog as well, you know what they say about great minds!!

    youlooknicetodayxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading this Liebster posts, they're so much fun and so revealing!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog :)

    Jo x
    www.woobered.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey! I love your response! Holey jumpers are also a hate of mine! So unnecessary!
    Living In Your Imagination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I know right! Just wear a normal jumper haha! xx

      Delete