Tuesday 22 January 2013

Another Liebster Nomination!?

I really think before you even read the rest of this post that you should go and check out Michelle's blog, Luxe Life Aspirations. She has nominated me and she has an amazing blog, with really good posts, so she is absolutely worth a follow! 

Because I've already done the facts about myself, and I probably don't have anything else to say haha  I will answer the questions from Michelle! :-)
3rd nomination?! 

1. What do you want to be doing 5 years from now?  (I need some inspiration!)
I hope to be finished university and completed a degree in Food and Consumer Studies. I hope to have a job in a supermarket working as a retail buyer, which is where you decide what the supermarket sells on the shop floor.

2. What’s your favourite fashion obsession?  (shoes or bags or both…)
Now this is a difficult one! Hmm, I would have to say both. If you ask anyone I know I probably buy too many shoes and bags... 

3. What other hobbies do you have besides from blogging?  Shopping is a hobby right?
Shopping of course, haha!

4. Motto in life?
It's not about what you do, it's about how you do it.

5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?  (Do you know?)
I'd say I own around 15-20 pairs of shoes, is that bad? 

6. What food could you happily eat for the rest of your life?
If I could eat this and never put an weight on, I would choose pizza and if I would put weight on, I would choose pasta or tomato soup.. mmmm

7. What’s your favourite cosmetic brand?
Personally, I would have to say either Maybelline or MAC!

8. Biggest vice?
It would probably have to be that I am really lazy!

9. Books or magazines? 
I like both, but at the moment I have been reading books more.

10. What is your favourite item of clothing?
My favourite item of clothing would have to be my new black jeggings from ASOS, which my boyfriend bought me for christmas, which are the perfect fit and go with anything!

11. What do you order in Starbucks/Costa etc.?
At Costa, I normally used to order an iced peach tea, however they stopped selling them, I stocked up on the bottles of it they had left over ;), so now I normally just order a Tall Tea, is that boring? 

12 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for your nice words, you're too kind! I like that advice, that it's not what you do, but how you do it. I'm gonna try take that on board :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Thanks for the nomination :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Hi! Congrats! Thanks for your comment!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://severingaliadiary.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! and sure thing I will follow you back now! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh congrats for that! Your blog is really cute!!
    Check out my new blog:
    http://punto-de-la-moda.blogspot.be/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for leaving a kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done

    http://wotshernameagain.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete