Wednesday 9 January 2013

REVIEW: MISS SPORTY LIQUID CONCEALER

I know everyone has been raving about the Collection 2000 24hr Wear Concealer, however I have tried that and although it is very good, I still prefer this one. I have bought several of these since I started to use it when I got it for Christmas a year ago! 



It even looks like the same product, apart from the obvious colour of the lid and the make. 

The Miss Sporty Concealer gives you a more natural coverage and does not make your skin go dry at all or even go in the creases of the skin, which makes it blend into your skin more easily and people won't even tell that you are wearing any make up! It also contains vitamin E&C, which makes your skin feel so soft when you take off your make up at night! It might look like there is not lot of product in the tube, however one lasts me around 4-5 months and I use it mainly under my eyes and for breakouts. I also sometimes use it as a colour corrector because I think it blends in really well and whenever I use this, I tend not to use foundation at all! It also balances out your skin tone and corrects your natural complexion without making it look like you are caked in make up!

Even though I tend to use a different make up brush to apply it, the brush that comes in the lid is so soft as well!

It also has the same amount of product as the Collection 2000 version and it is even cheaper as well at £2.99, and there is a special offer on at the moment at Boots if you spend £3 on Miss Sporty products, you get a free black eyeliner! You can't go wrong!

Below is the link to the Miss Sporty concealer on Boots and the special offer!
http://www.boots.com/en/Miss-Sporty-Liquid-Concealer_1247440/

8 comments:

  1. great review!


    Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! hope you can do the same:)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be good :) Nice blog.

    fashionfrommyeye.blogspot.com

    MELÄ°S

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love when you get free products! And I love the comparison, great review!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi gorgeous!!! I liked your blog and following you via GFC now:)
    would you like to follow me back?
    kisses
    http://styleglaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never seem to find a good under eye concelear! Was thinking of splashing out on a Clinique one but might try this one instead first :) xx

    http://mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete