Sunday 20 January 2013

Another Liebster Post!

Even though I have already done a Liebster Award post, I got nominated again by the beautiful Jade who runs the blog You look nice today so I will answer her questions! I think you should go and check out her blog and follow her because she does really good posts! 


1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have been watching people like Zoella for a year or so now, and really wanted to join the beauty and fashion community because I wanted honest opinions and reviews on products and to see what other people were blogging about.
2. Which celebrities Wardrobe would you most want to steal?
Hmm, I would absolutely love to steal Miranda Kerr's wardrobe. She has the best fashion style ever!
Just to give you an insight into her style, haha!
3. Which Celebrities Make-up bag would you most like to steal?
I would like to steal Zooey Deschanel's make up bag, because she always looks flawless.
4. What's your favourite MAC lipstick colour?
My favourite MAC lipstick colour would be either Brick-O-La or Russian Red.
5. What's your favourite thing about blogging?
My favourite thing about blogging would be seeing other peoples reactions and thoughts on similar products that I would buy and seeing whether it would be worth buying. I also like to see what people are buying clothes wise as well.
6. What's the next thing on your beauty wish list?
I really want to try the new MUA fur effect for nails, because its only £3 and looks really different!
7. What was your best sale buy this year?
My best sale buy was probably my new dip dye jumper from Urban Outfitters, because it was £42 and it went down to £10! What a bargain!
8. What is your favourite TV show?
My favourite TV show is Gossip Girl. I'm not sure how I will cope without it being on anymore.
9. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I don't think I would want to move anywhere abroad, because I really like England and the surrounding countries, but I would probably most like to live in Wales, because of the countryside and their accents!
10. If you could have free Make-up for a year which brand would you choose?
 MAC, no question about it! 
11. What is your favourite blog?
I have lots of favourite blogs, see the post below and the people who I nominated would be my favourite blogs!

6 comments:

  1. congrats again girl!! :)

    btw im hosting a giveaway for a cute clothing boutique and i'd love for you to join if you have time :)

    The DayLee Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda kerr is a goddess!! Congratulations on being nominated :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete