Wednesday 13 February 2013

REVIEW: LOUISE GRAY EYESHADOW PALETTE

As the last of the Christmas sales are finally coming to an end, I decided to pick some things up from the Topshop sale. The first thing I picked up was this Louise Gray Eyeshadow Palette because I loved the salmon pink colour for spring and the black/dark gray colour, which would be good to use as a softer eyeliner than a heavy black eyeliner in the spring. It was also a bargain for only £1! 

Eyeshadow Palette & Swatches of the four colours
As soon as it came in the post, I immediately could not wait to open it up! It came packaged in the cutest pink and gold box and the actual palette has the same gold pattern on the top of it as well, and also has a decent mirror in the top of it. When I was trying them out, I found that they were quite pigmented, however the lighter colours were less pigmented than the darker ones. I also found that to get enough of the colour on your eyes, you need to use quite a lot of the lighter colours. However, because I want to use these colours in the spring I don't mind as much, because they give a subtle colour, which will look good in the spring. The only downside to this product would be the cheap applicator that they give you with it, but I used another eyeshadow brush, so overall I would reccomend picking this up before they all are gone!




10 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous palette!

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall check it out! Thanks for your comment! :-) xx

      Delete
  2. I love this topshop by brang! They are such beautiful colours :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review , lovely palette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. Andie :)*
    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice shades in the palette, this is great for everyday make up :)

    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovelu review! Love it!
    I am following you, please follow back! xx

    http://madeinlatvija.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete